Roeland Decorte is the CEO and Founder of Decorte Future Industries (DFI). They are building a groundbreaking AI for health data extraction from audio.
His doctoral work on code-breaking is cited by world experts in his field. He started DFI inventing and personally engineering the exoskeleton tech. He has also experience in mechanical engineering, prototyping, fundraising, politics, political economics and academia.
He was the youngest student from Belgium to have joined the University of Cambridge in its 800-year history.
- If you want to do something really meaningful, it will by definition almost always be hard.
- Chase the things that challenge you – keep going and throwing yourself at things that seem impossible.
- Mistakes are only that if you don’t learn from them, consider them learnings instead.
- There will come a point in your business where you need to shift from “we’re all friends here” to a clear hierarchy with a well-defined structure.
- Equally important to building your business is keeping in touch with people in the field and keeping them informed as to what you’re doing.
CONNECT WITH ROELAND
Connect with Sam:
Support the Show - Patreon
If you enjoyed the podcast please subscribe and rate it. And of course, share with your friends!Support Growth Mindset Podcast