I'm going to be talking all about morning routines because there's lots of information lately around like how to hack your morning routine and make the most of it.
There's a lot of really bad advice out there that I think actually gives you a bad mindset around how to approach your mornings and can actually end up making you feel worse about your day than you need to. And instead you really want to be empowered.
I'll be sharing with you my best solid tips for setting yourself up around your mindsets:
- Start with something that makes you feel happy to have done
- Plan your day before
A few questions to ask yourself that would help you do your morning routine
- What do I struggle to do in a day but would get done with a period of concentration in the morning?
- What do I need to change to plan fortomorrow better?
- How can I improve my sleep?
- What is on my "want to have done" list but does not appear on my "want to do" list?
If you enjoyed the podcast please subscribe and rate it. And of course, share with your friends!Support Growth Mindset Podcast