Meet Cynthia Samarian, a Persian entrepreneur - the Founder and CEO of an experiential event organizing agency for food companies.
Find out how many times she had to switch course to find a professional career that suited her best – that, according to her, not only was she good at but also enjoyed. She has early childhood memories of having wanted to make her own money through something she made – but she never knew the answer was entrepreneurship.
- The importance of being happy in your job, in addition to being good at it.
- Deciding what major you want to choose, and which career will keep you happy.
- Entrepreneurship – opportunities, risk, benefits, and approach.
- Experiential events – importance, profits to be gained, and key points to be kept in mind.
- The amount of money is not important; the engagement provided to people is important.
ABOUT THE HOST
My name is Sam Harris. I am a British entrepreneur, investor and explorer. From hitchhiking across Kazakstan to programming AI doctors I am always pushing myself in the spirit of curiosity and Growth. My background is in Biology and Psychology with a passion for improving the world and human behaviour. I have built and sold companies from an early age and love coming up with unique ways to make life more enjoyable and meaningful.
Sponsor - Better Help
Life is hard and it helps to talk. You can meet online with a qualified therapist tailored to your needs.
Specific help for exactly your problems often doesn't exist nearby or requires you to meet someone at awkward times. You can meet the perfect therapist for you at the most convenient times online through the app on video, phone call or text chat.
To get 10% off your first-month membership sign up now with the code 'GROWTHMINDSET'
If you enjoyed the podcast please subscribe and rate it. And of course, share with your friends!Support Growth Mindset Podcast